- You’ve always wondered what you want to be “when you grow up,” and not for lack of options
- You consider yourself a seeker — a seeker of joy, of truth, of meaning
- You have a rebel streak that can sometimes get you into trouble
- The state of our world gets you pretty riled up, and you want your life to matter and make a difference in a significant way
- You’re good at many things, and you enjoy having several balls in the air at once…until they come crashing down
- You’ve always secretly known that you are meant to do something big, if you can just get out of your own way
You are my ideal client if you value…
Authenticity & full self-expression. You may not be sure exactly how you want your self-expression to show up in the world, but you are committed to being yourself — come hell or high water.
Social change. Let’s face it: we have some serious challenges out there, and the status quo has a pretty strong pull. You are serious about making a difference in the lives of many people who have been too long underrepresented and underserved.
Safe spaces for self-discovery and growth. Though there’s a part of you ready to take the world by storm, there’s also a side to you that values the quiet introspection that comes from a safe space to admit the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth to yourself.
A spiritual life. Religion may or may not be your thing (more often it isn’t), but you are willing to discuss and are curious about the ineffable, those crazy small and not so small coincidences that remind you there’s something out there that’s bigger and more mysterious than you.
If you see yourself in these descriptions, welcome to your tribe! I encourage you to¬†contact me, so we can talk about how we can bring your gifts out into the world.